The Heart Squad: Personal ECG is an FDA Cleared small thin state-of- the-art ECG device that connects to your cell phone and includes the Heart Squad: Health Concierge, which is an Insurance and Medicare reimbursable ECG test now available for a no cost full reimbursement with prescription.
The Heart Squad: Health Concierge enhances your ECG testing option by incorporating a 24/7 monitoring center that reply’s to the patient within a few minutes after reading the patients ECG with action steps based on AHA and ECC recommendations.
This comprehensive solution enables you to assess periodically and at the time of symptom, allowing you to determine the best overall risk management strategy for your patients.
With the Personal ECG, Heart Squad offers you:
- A state-of-the-art ECG system with high-fidelity trace quality, diagnostic ECG grid, customized protocols, full disclosure, network connectivity, wireless and laser printer options, and compatible with most Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems.
- The Device: A simple, non-invasive test that can easily become part of your doctor’s clinical diagnosis of your heart. It is 2.2″W x 3.5”L x .5″D and slips in your blue jeans coin pocket.
- The Application: The free App for your cell phone that records and stores all your ECGs. Then the App sends the ECGs on to your Heart Phone: Health Concierge.
- The Heart Phone: Health Concierge receives your ECG, sent from the App on your cell phone or tablet, and is committed to reading the data and texting back to your cell phone your diagnosis and action steps.
- EMR support including PDF, HL7 and DICOM data formats to streamline clinical workflow.
- Take the ECG Prescription to your doctor to sign and return it to your Heart Squad: Health Concierge
To request your no charge Personal ECG in the United States
take the ECG Prescription to your doctor to sign and return it to:
Heart Squad: Health Concierge
- 310-939-7654 (Ext 2) Phone
- 310-906-2193 Fax
|Dimensions||17.78 × 12.7 × 7.62 cm|