The Heart Squad: Daily Check is an FDA Cleared tiny state-of-the-art stand-alone monitoring device that includes the Heart Squad: Health Concierge service. This service is an Insurance and Medicare reimbursable Remote Patient Monitoring or RPM test now available for no cost full reimbursement with a prescription.
Daily Check tests and monitors your ECGs, Holter, Blood Glucose, Pedometer, Blood Pressure, Temperature, Sp02 and Sleep Apnea data, while it gives you reminders like taking your medication or going for a walk.
The Heart Squad: Health Concierge enhances your Daily Check testing and monitoring options by incorporating a 24/7 monitoring center that reply’s to the patient within a few minutes after reading the patients ECG with action steps based on their doctors directions and recommendations.
This comprehensive solution enables you to assess periodic and at the time of your symptom, allowing you to determine the best overall risk management strategy for your patients.
With the Daily Check, Heart Squad offers you:
- A state-of-the-art vital signs monitoring system with high-fidelity trace quality, diagnostic ECG grid, customized protocols, full disclosure, network connectivity, wireless and laser printer options, and compatible with most Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems.
- The Device: A simple, non-invasive test that can easily become part of your doctor’s clinical diagnosis.
- The Application: The free App for your cell phone that records and stores all your ECGs, Holter, Blood Glucose, Pedometer, Blood Pressure, Temperature, Sp02 and Sleep Apnea data. Then the App sends all of this data on to your Heart Phone: Health Concierge.
- The Heart Squad: Health Concierge receives your ECGs, Holter, Blood Glucose, Pedometer, Blood Pressure, Temperature, Sp02 and Sleep Apnea data sent from the App on your cell phone or tablet, and is committed to reading the data and the texts back to your cell phone your diagnosis and action steps.
- EMR support including PDF, HL7 and DICOM data formats to streamline clinical workflow.
- Take the RPM Prescription to your doctor to sign and return it to your Heart Squad: Health Concierge.
To request your no charge Daily Check in the United States,
take the RPM Prescription to your doctor to sign and return it to:
Heart Squad: Health Concierge
- 310-939-7654 (Ext 2) Phone
- 310-906-2193 Fax
|Dimensions||17.78 × 12.7 × 7.62 cm|
There are no reviews yet.