O2 Kids™ Wearable Ring Oximeter
Design for kids；
Medical grade sensor，and silicone material;
8 hours continuous measurement;
Built-in battery power supply.
A wearable ring oximeter for ages 3-10 years that measures blood oxygen, heart rate and body movements.
- Specially designed for children.
- Automatically detects and records the oxygen saturation (SpO2), heart rate, and body movements every second during sleep and daily life.
- APP and device alarm will remind you of low oxygen saturation. You can turn on/off the reminder and adjust the audio volume on your mobile APP and the device separately.
- Connected the free iOS/Android APP via Bluetooth, check real-time blood oxygen, heart rate, and PI, track the detailed historical data.
- Export, print and share the PDF/CSV format oximetry reports from free PC software and Mac app.
- Soft silicone ring, more comfortable
- Track SpO2 and Pulse Rate continuously
- Audible reminder for Low oxygen levels and abnormal heart rate detection
- Adjust volume and threshold of reminder on App
- IP64 protection
— Suitable for users aged 3-10 years.
— Patented medical-grade ring: silicone material, soft and non-allergenic to human skin.
— Supports exporting data in PDF/CSV format via Bluetooth to APP and PC software.
— How long the blood oxygen saturation is below 90%, how many times it drops over 4% and even the exact value can be viewed on the APP.
|Battery Type||Rechargeable lithium-polymer, 3.7 Vdc|
|Battery Run Time:||14-16 hours|
|Measure Interval||1 second|
|Built-in memory||4 sections, up to 10 hours each section|
|Oxygen Level Range||70%-99%|
|Pulse Rate Range||30 to 250 bpm|
|Dust and Waterproof Rating||IP24|
|Recorded Parameters||Oxygen levels, pulse rate, motion|
|Dimension||1.5'' x 1.2'' x 1.5''|