O2 Ring™ Wearable Ring Oximeter
Measure SPO2 at any time any where without restriction.
Use our app to sync data or realtime monitoring.
A medical-grade wearable ring pulse oximeter that monitors and tracks sleep, silently and immediately vibrating when abnormal heart rate and/or low oxygen levels are detected.
- FDA registered ring oxygen monitor, tracks your blood oxygen level, heart rate, and body movements every second automatically and accurately.
- Silent vibration alarm alerts you immediately when low oxygen, low heart rate, or high heart rate are detected.
Record data and store long-term trends on your phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop for free.
- Print and share four-second interval, high-resolution oximetry reports with your doctor, bringing great help for a sleep study.
- No more oppression, the soft silicone material makes it comfortable to wear overnight.
- USB rechargeable, one fully charged battery can last for two nights.
- Comfortable wearing experience
- Track and record oxygen level and heart rate
- Smart vibration triggered by low SpO2
- Built-in rechargeable battery for overnight use
- Sync real-time data with App via Bluetooth
- Support remote monitoring by wireless module
Who Is It For?
|Dimension||1.5'' x 1.2'' x 1.5''|
|Recorded Parameters||Oxygen Levels, Pulse Rate, Motion|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable lithium-Polymer, 3.7 VDC|
|Battery Run Time||12-16 Hours for typical use|
|Degree of Dust & Water Resistance||IP24|
|Dimensions||17.78 × 12.7 × 7.62 cm|