The Heart Phone: Mobile ECG is a small thin state-of-the-art ECG device that connects to your cell phone and includes the Heart Phone: Health Concierge, which is an Insurance and Medicare reimbursable ECG test now available for a no cost full reimbursement with prescription.
The Heart Squad: Health Concierge enhances your ECG testing option by incorporating a 24/7 monitoring center that reply’s to the patient usually within 10 minutes after reading the patients ECG with the action steps based on AHA and ECC recommendations.
This comprehensive solution enables you to assess periodically and at the time of symptom, allowing you to determine the best overall risk management strategy for your patients.
- A state-of-the-art ECG system with high-fidelity trace quality, diagnostic ECG grid, full disclosure, network connectivity, wireless and laser printer options, and compatible with most Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems.
- The Device: A simple, non-invasive test that can easily become part of your doctor’s clinical diagnosis of your heart.
- The Application: The free App for your iOS and Android cell phone that records and stores all your ECGs. The App sends the ECG data on to your Heart Squad: Health Concierge.
- The Heart Squad: Health Concierge receives your ECG from the App on your cell phone or tablet, and is committed to reading the data and text back to your cell phone your diagnosis and action steps.
- Take the Patient Enrollment Form/Prescription to your doctor to sign and return it to your Heart Squad: Health Concierge
- Heart Phone: Mobile ECG Brochure
- Heart Phone: Mobile ECG Specifications
To request your no charge Heart Phone: Mobile ECG in the U.S:
Take the Patient Enrollment Form/Prescription to your doctor to sign and return it
Heart Squad: Health Concierge
- 310-939-7654 (Ext 2) Phone
- 310-906-2193 Fax